Friday, December 10, 2010

12/10/10 Belly Pictures Posted At The Bottom of The Page!

After my early morning client I decided to leave the dogs at home so I could try to get in more of a workout during my run.  As much as I enjoy the stopping every 5min to let them sniff and do their doggy business I don't really feel like it's much of a workout for me.  It took me 45min to run 4miles!  A new all time slow pace for me...there were a lot of hills though.  I have a feeling I am going to be getting a lot slower so I guess I just better get used to it.  On a good note I was able to make it the whole way without feeling like I might pee my pants and even though I was averaging over an 11min/mile I actually felt like I had moments of a good stride with no achs or pains.  Ill take that! I've added some "belly pics" at the bottom of the blog.  Well they're my version of belly pictures...some races that I have completed the last few months marking some milestones during the pregnancy.  I promise I'll post actually belly pictures as time goes on, when my pregnant belly actually looks like it's pregnant and not like I may have just eaten a huge burrito or had one too many holiday treats. 

...I just got done with my weight training workout!  I can still do pull-ups!  I did a set of 10, 8, and 6 in between my circuits.  Workout felt amazing, and I physically felt strong.  Can't wait for my run tomorrow and the amazing San Diego weather we're supposed to have this weekend!  Bring on the 80 degree weather in December, how awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment