Monday, December 13, 2010

Great day for a swim!

12/13/2010
Getting up early Monday morning is always a little hard, especially when you've had to get up in the middle of the night several times to pee.  I also had a weird allergy attack at about 2am that lasted about an hour..for a second I thought I was coming down with a cold, but woke up feeling fine (phew!)  When I rolled back over to fall asleep after the allergy attack and saw that I only had 2 hours left of sleep the reality flashed before me that in a very short 5 or 6 months that was going to be an EVERY DAY occurrence for a while!  I honestly think the sleep deprivation scares me more than labor!  When my alarm went off I coached myself out of bed telling myself that moms do this all the time...and to suck it up. 

The morning went great, once I finally snapped out of it and woke up...training clients always helps get me going and energizes me.  So after my morning clients I took the dogs out for a little 2 mile walk/run up and down the hills around my house.  I could tell I was still a little tired from the 10mile run on Saturday, but that's not that unusual. I'm usually not feeling 100% from my long run until Tuesday.  Besides cleaning ALL day I took the day of from exercise.  It was an absolutely beautiful and 80 degrees out so I decided to swim today.  I completed a total of 2500meters.  I did a warm-up of 300m, 1x500, 12x100, 2x250.  It felt really good to be out in the sun.
Off to train more clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment