Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/9/2010

12/9/2010 Workout today: 2.5mile run/walk with doggies.  20mile bike ride.  I was hoping to go a little longer, but it got a little cold.  I felt good after the ride...a little tight in the hips.  I decided to start logging my food intake today to make sure I'm not eating too much and that I can maintain a healthy weight gain.  It's definitely a little more challenging with all the yummy holiday food around! I usually need to eat about every 2.5 to 3 hours or my stomach starts growling like crazy and I get a little light headed.  I also need to make sure I keep my water intake up.  I always aim for 4 liters of water/fluids a day.  Because of the cold weather I've been drinking a lot of hot tea to stay warm.  Great news: my runnning partner (11weeks pregnant with twins) just got the green light on her exercise routine from her Dr. and has NO exercise restricitons!  We're both excited to continue our running as long as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment