Friday, December 17, 2010

Rest days are good :)

12/17/2010 Yesterday I had a great workout at a new gym...I love trying out new places to workout because it makes me feel like I'm on vacation.  I did 60min on the elliptical and a 45 min circuit training workout.  I always wonder if it people can tell that I'm pregnant or if they just think I have a beer belly! I'm still kind of at that in between stage of not having a cute baby bump yet, but definitely not at my normal body shape!  I had a great day of training clients, myself, and visiting one of my friends and client that just had her baby.  I got to hold this sweet little baby boy that was only 8hours hold.  I was surprised that I didn't have a complete panic attack and start sweating just holding him...but it actually was pretty great.  The new mommy was a champ too! 
Today I had to get up early for clients and am having a little bit of a hard time getting good sleep.  I am not used to getting up in the middle of the night for bathroom breaks, but if I don't I won't sleep anyway because my bladder is too full.  I felt a little energy burst so I took the dogs out for a nice 45min WALK...no running today.  And instead of working out today I am going to just train clients, clean, and relax to get ready for my run tomorrow!  Our plan is to do 8miles...but more or less is good depending on how we both feel.  I'm praying for no rain.    

No comments:

Post a Comment